Material Bank is a new business unit within SANDOW, a leader in innovation and design that is setting out to change the way A&D specifiers get their work done. The platform provides users with the ability to review and order product samples across leading brands, all from a single location. As users source and specify through Material Bank’s sophisticated search and discovery tools, the platform connects them with the brands, ultimately driving purchasing decisions.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will lead efforts in transforming data into actionable information for external clients and internal stakeholders. This is a key position that requires a passion for working with large data sets, coordination with cross-functional teams, and the technical ability to manipulate and extract data from multiple sources. If you have a passion for enabling strategic decisions by providing data-centric insights, we want to hear from you!
- Prepare daily KPI reports
- Support ad hoc reporting requests
- Curate monthly brand reports
- Build internal reporting dashboards
- Define reporting requirements
- Perform analytical assessments
- Validate data accuracy and completeness
- 5+ years of experience as a data analyst or business analyst
- Technical expertise with data modeling, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Advanced working experience in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient working in Tableau and Periscope
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and synthesize large data sets
- Must be able to successfully manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines.
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur Adam Sandow in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform that includes leading design content, tools, and services, powering innovation for the design industry. Its diverse portfolio of media assets includes Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material Connexion, game-changing material sampling and logistics platform, Material Bank, and materials reclamation program, Sample Loop. SANDOW brands also include research and strategy firm, ThinkLab, experiential platform, Creative House (2019), and iconic retailer, Fred Segal. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Council of New York to become the official operator or NYCxDESIGN Week, beginning in 2020.