Material Bank is a new business unit within SANDOW, a leader in innovation and design, which is setting out to change the way A&D specifiers get their work done. The platform provides users the ability to review and order from millions of product samples across leading brands, all in a single location. As users’ source and specify through Material Bank’s sophisticated search and discovery tools, the platform connects them with the brands, ultimately driving purchasing decisions.
Here is where you come into play. As we launch Material Bank in major markets across the country, we are looking for motivated, passionate, technical individuals to help us navigate rapid growth while navigating complex engineering and operational challenges. We have big ambitions for Material Bank, and we need team members with big ambitions as well
- Translate the high-level organizational objectives into definable project scopes
- Present strategic decisions and project frameworks to key stake-holders
- Develop clear and achievable project plans, including resource allocation, tech requirements and budgets
- Drive project action items and teams in accordance with project plans
- Monitor and report on project tracking
- Deliver projects within scope, budget, and time-tables.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- 4+ year’s work in tech-based project management
- Mid-level understanding of database related technologies
- General awareness of AWS services and related technologies
- Clear understanding of the agile software development process with LEAN experience
- Thorough understanding of modern tech-based project management solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PMP certification is a plus
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur Adam Sandow in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform that includes leading design content, tools, and services, powering innovation for the design industry. Its diverse portfolio of media assets includes Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material Connexion, game-changing material sampling and logistics platform, Material Bank, and materials reclamation program, Sample Loop. SANDOW brands also include research and strategy firm, ThinkLab, experiential platform, Creative House (2019), and iconic retailer, Fred Segal. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Council of New York to become the official operator or NYCxDESIGN Week, beginning in 2020.